Safetylink Temporary Roof Anchor
What am I used for?
SafetyLink’s temporary roof anchor point has been designed for use where an anchor is required for a temporary period of time in a location that does not need to be revisited. Can be used on a metal roof or timber rafters (tile roof).
- TEMPLINK 3000 is a patented multi-directional fall device designed to absorb energy when a fall is arrested.
- 316 Stainless steel.
- Lightweight compact unit, enabling easy manoeuvring to desired location.
- Easy to secure tabs.
- Single Person Temporary Roof Anchor Point.
- Rated at 15kN.
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4.
Temporary Roof Anchor – TEMPLINK 3000
The TempLink 3000 is a multi-directional roof anchor. A fall is never an anticipated event therefore the direction of your fall cannot be accurately predicted. The TempLink 3000 is designed and tested as multi-directional.
• Easy to install.
• SafetyLink TempLink 3000 is a One Person Temporary Roof Anchor.
• Detailed, easy to read installation instructions.
• Free technical advice regarding installation and use of TempLink 3000.
• The TempLink 3000 complies with Australian and New Zealand standards.