FROGLINK – SURFACE MOUNTED ROOF ANCHOR
What am I used for?
A height safety anchor point for use on metal roofs where access to timber is difficult, will arrest from any direction.
To see the Froglink Anchor installation demo video click on the button below:
- Fast simple installation.
- 316 Stainless steel construction.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Designed to suit all roof profiles with a single row of attachment holes for the rivets.
- Install using 7 x Gesipa Bulbtite Rivets, RV6605-9-6W (Drill Size 7.8-8.2mm, 27.7mm length, 1.0-9.5mm grip range, Aluminium).
- Single person energy absorbing anchor, rated at 15kN.
Complies with: AS/NZS 1891.4 EN 795:2012, CEN/TS 16415:2013 AS/NZS 5532-2013.